Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Promise ...

This poor blog has been neglected. I've continued to make recipes from the book but have forgotten to photograph them. The family then gobbles up the food and the moment is gone. I'm somewhat weird that way -- a blog post isn't proper without a photograph. I've also been working away at handmade Christmas gifts which you can see over here.

Nonetheless folks are still coming to this site. I think there is an interest. I like going back and looking at the food (told you I was odd). As such I pledge to revive things here. To keep preparing, photographing and posting. Perhaps even as soon as tomorrow I'll have another "real" post to share with you.

In the meantime ...

Buon appetito!

41 comments:

  1. 偉大的致富萬能之鑰,正是幫你充分掌握自己心志所必須的自律自制..............................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete